Monday, June 24, 2013

Winner - Challenge #49

Hello everyone!!
Today I will announce two winners, I'm a little late on the schedule and I have so many news to share with you!! But let's start for the begining and I will catch up during this week, I promise!!

Time for announcing the winner of Challenge #49, when you were supposed to create a craft project following this color palette. 

This challenge is sponsored by Scrappiness Designs and the prize is this lovely digital kit!

And the prize goes to....

Congratulations!! Please, send me an e-mail so I can send you the prize!!
And don't forget that now we have two monthly challenges: they are listed on the menu under the banner so you can easily track them on the blog.
Kisses,
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Grazie infinite per aver scelto una mia creazione.....
    E' davvero un grande onore, per me!!!
    Grazie ancora di cuore!!
    Betta

    ReplyDelete